- CLASSIC GAME WITH A TWIST: The award-winning card game by Richard Garfield – creator of Magic: The Gathering meets Dungeons & Dragons.
- BRAND NEW ART: Classic Great Dalmuti cards get a D&D twist, complete with illustrations by artist Harry Conway.
- NEW CHARACTERS: This D&D spin gives flavourful new names to several characters. Some changes include the Archbishop becoming the Mind Minister, the Knight is now the Templar and the Peasants are now Rat Catchers.
- OBJECTIVE: First player with no cards wins! —but don’t get too comfortable! In a single hand the lowliest dreg can take down reigning ruler.
- PARTY GAME: This easy-to-learn, fast-paced gameplay will make a great family game night addition.
- IDEAL FOR 4 TO 8 PLAYERS, AGED 8+, GAME DURATION: 15 MINUTES